Weekly Roundup 18 January
Happy Friday everyone! Looks like 2013 is off to a booming start for so many people - including us here at TN! Just last week we found out that we might be able to move into a new bigger, sunnier home and just this Wednesday we found out we're moving this Sunday! Nothing like a short deadline to get things going! With that in mind I have put together this fresh, new feeling weekly roundup! I hope you find it as peaceful as I have and have a fantastic weekend!
- Nothing says comfort like Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Stuffed with Homemade Caramel - oh yum!
- Loving the fresh olive branches on the table settings at this wedding beautiful wedding.
- Who would mind doing cleaning when your dustpan is smiling back up at ya!?
- Absolutely love these beautifully designed bottles by Amy Hardy featured in Southern Weddings Magazine.
- This week I discovered a new beautiful blog named Age Old Tree - beautiful!
- These colourful spoons will brighten up any morning...
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and can't wait to show you images of our new home! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.