Weekly Roundup 8 February
I'm starting to think we should always have a public holiday on a Wednesday - it's a great way to get through the week! Though I have to admit I did have a moment when I thought it was Saturday! We've had quite a week in TN HQ - getting ready for the trade expo at the end of the month, restocking some of our lovely stockists, and making some changes around our Etsy
shops! More on that to be announced soon but you may have noticed that we now offer FREE
shipping on all our items if ordered from Etsy
to any New Zealand location! Woohoo! I hope you all have had a lovely week and have great plans for the weekend. We're headed to Taupo to a fun farm wedding! We're quite excited for the glam camping by Wildersnest and to help with the styling on the day!
- Love the elegant touch this geometric necklace provides!
- These latte bowls are the perfect size for anything and everything - just the best.
- How precious are these alphabet trays?!
- 15 minutes Thin Mints made from 3 ingredients, winner!
- Absolutely love these vases - spotted them about a year ago and still love them!
- Tell them how you feel with these lovely vintage push pins.
Hope you've enjoyed this weeks roundup and have a fantastic weekend! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.