Weekly Roundup - 19 July
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you've had a great week, I personally have been struggling come back from holiday and getting into work mode. With the Gift Fair
coming up in only six weeks, it's time to stop dilly dallying and really get cracking! There are a few new products and designs in the works and all will be revealed in the weeks to come! In the mean time, stay tuned here and our other social media outlets. This Sunday we'll be at the Matakana Market
- a perfect school holidays activity! The market has amazing food, atmosphere, and vendors. If you come on by please do make sure to introduce yourself! Also incase you missed it, earlier in the week we shared a super delicious recipe for some Chocolate Chip Cookie bites
! The recipe contains no flour, eggs, sugar, oil or butter - so really they're guilt free cookies! Have a great weekend everyone!
- Love this scarf handmade by DarkPlum.
- These unusual vases can be hung or free standing, is ideal for air plants or general decoration.
- Beautiful handmade pouring bowl made with love in North Carolina.
- Modern yet classy earrings coming from over the ditch.
- Super cute kids top - wish it came in my size!
- I little obsessed with the packaging and product...
- Fun textiles handcrafted by Belljar in Australia.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.