Weekly Roundup 28 March
A big happy Friday everyone! What a magnificent week it's been. Autumn is coming - the evenings are getting just chilly enough to cuddle under a blanket and the days are still full of great sunshine! This week has been quite busy with releasing our latest range
of products and shipping orders out to our stores non-stop! I am so thrilled at the response our latest designs have been receiving - so thank you! I t's also a little ways a way, but just a heads up, we'll be having a BARGAIN section at our next market over Easter Weekend! Saturday and Sunday over the Easter weekend we will be participating in the fantastic Little Big Markets and we've decided to bring along some items to sell at bargain prices! This week's roundup is full of bold designs and colours - enjoy!
- Geometric wooden bangles made in the UK.
- A greeting card with a punch by one of our favourites stationers ThePaperCub
- We couldn't agree more, print designed in the UK.
- Who needs a shopping list when you have this tote?
- A little notebook for all your ideas.
- Beautiful wood work from the USA.
- The cutest t-shirt designs in the USA.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.