Weekly Roundup 18 April
Even though I've lived in New Zealand almost seven years, April to me still means spring time. I think of bright colours, flowers blooming, and the warmth returning to the sun. Today we're off to the Little Big Markets
in Tauranga where you can find us: Saturday 19th April - 9am until 2pm - Mount Maunganui
Sunday 20th April - 12pm until 5pm - Tauranga Waterfront in collaboration with Tauranga National Jazz Festival
Along with our regular items for sale we're be having a massive 'all items must go' sale! There will be lots of old cards and gift wrap for just $2 and some other bigger pieces going for $5! You sure won't want to miss that! Hope you all had a fantastic week!
- Vintage seaweeds canvas poster, from Portugal.
Thanks card designed in Nebraska, USA.
- Rope necklace made in Belgium.
- Leather wrap watch made in Ukraine.
- Printable succulent envelope liner.
- Clay necklace made in Lithuania.
- Floral high waisted panties designed in Latvia.
- Leather sunglass case from the USA.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.