This week, we are showcasing windy Wellington, our local stores and favourite places to see and experience. If you haven’t been following our other city posts thus far, we have also done Auckland and Christchurch in the spotlight too.
Wellington – The Windy City
Say hello to our wonderful stockists:
Flowers Rediscovered, 289 Tinakori Road, Thorndon, Wellington
Iko Iko, 118 Cuba Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Madame Fancy Pants, 217 Cuba Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Small Acorns, Cnr Blair & Wakefield Streets, Wellington
Stacks Furniture, 187 Adelaide Road, Newtown, Wellington
Te Papa, 55 Cable Street, Wellington
Tea Pea, 22 Ganges Road, Khandallah, Wellington
Vessel, 87 Victoria Street, Wellington CBD
Verandah, 79 Main Street, Greytown
Cream for Heart & Home, 5 Arthur Street, Otaki
Unity Books, 57 Willis Street, Wellington CBD
Magnetix, 37 Johnston Street, Wellington CBD
Little Haven, Upper Hutt
Cre8tiveworx, 108A Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay, Wellington
Created Homewares, 189 Main Street, Upper Hutt, 74 Main Street, Greytown
Yoyo, 163a Thorndon Quay, Wellington
Museums Wellington, Wellington Museum; Cable Car Museum; Nairn Street Cottage; Space Place
Kids R Us, 10 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington
Our owner and creator, Liora, live in Wellington for 5 years before moving to the Waikato. Here are some of her favourite things to do when visiting.
Liora’s Top 5 things to do in Wellington:
1. Te Papa Museum – We also have a favourite range of pins and patches here.
2. Mount Victoria – Take a walk up Mount Victoria and back down along the water.
3. Harbourside Market - (Sunday mornings). Pop along to the markets, one of the oldest and popular markets in Wellington. Fun fact: This was the first ever market that Toodles Noodles participated in.
4. Loretta – One of Liora’s favourite cafés in the thriving metropolis.
5. Café Scene - Pretty much all of the cafes in Wellington have the best coffee around.
Comments will be approved before showing up.