Weekly Roundup 1 February
What a beautiful summer New Zealand has been experiencing these past few weeks! I don't think I've had this kind of heat and clear blue skies in years - and am loving it! One of the great things about living in Auckland compared to Wellington is that people love to wear colour - it reminds me of when I moved from San Francisco to Los Angeles. You go from an all black wardrobe to an assortment of brights and patterns - something this designer loves! One can't help but feel vibrant and happy when surrounded by brights! A lot of new things have been buzzing in the studio this past week! We released our latest addition to the shop: baking decorations
! Here you can find cake and cupcake toppers in all our designs. And don't forget, just like with any of our work - have something in mind but don't see it online - let us know and we can custom make it! We're also working furisouly away getting ready for the New Zealand Gift and Homeware Fair
- our first trade show! Not to mention working on two new products to be released soon and a few markets coming up as well! All to be released in detail soon..! Now enough talking and onto link sharing:
- Vibrant streamers and pom poms light up this barn in a heart felt Main wedding.
- Loving the typography treatment on this poster by Luke Williams.
- Gluten free has never looked so good - beautiful packaging by Nancy Hope.
- In love with this hand painted flower garland cake topper - what attention to detail!
- We found this shop earlier this week on Etsy and fell in LOVE - everything is just amazing!
Rhubarb Ice Cream with Oatmeal Shortbread, don't mind if we do.
- J.Crew has come out with a new line of boat shoes - I'll take one in every colour and pattern please.
I hope you all have a great weekend and stay tuned for more announcements and February's wallpapers! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.