Weekly Roundup - 22 February
Holy smokes I can't believe Friday is here yet at the same time I welcome it with big open arms! We've been burning the midnight oil around here the last few weeks gearing up for the big NZ Gift & Homeware Fair
- our first big trade fair! We're also super excited to announce that we will be exhibiting two new products at the fair...but unfortunately we are keeping mute until then (I know, the suspense is killing us too!). We had the great honour this week to be featured on the Baby Life Online Magazine - Oodles of Delight at Toodles Noodles
! Such a fantastic surprise! Lastly, if you're looking to purchase some items from us in person, we'll be at Ponsonby Central Markets
again this Sunday from 10am - 3pm. Hope to see some of you there!
- During the summer months I cook Mexican about 4 times a week, this new recipe for braised chicken tacos looks like a winner!
- These pillows inspired by dawn have just enough pop in colour for that stylish lounge.
- Really loving the new range of prints by Paper Moon.
- I think I'll take one in each colour thanks! LOVE.
- How adorable is this homemade dress? Click here to learn how to make your own.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and to possibly see some of you on Sunday! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.