Weekly Roundup - 8 March
Hello everyone - can I get a big hip hip hooray for Friday?! What a week - we've been going non stop since....well I think the last 14 days! The Gift Fair
this past week was a great success and am excited to announce that we have about 20 new retailers in cities including Hanmer Springs, Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland, and Taupo! It's so exciting to see how this company has gone from an idea back in March 2011 to a full business just 2 years later! I cannot say it enough, this all could not be possible without your constant feedback and support - so thank you all very very much! Just a couple other announcements, we are currently having a FLASH SALE
on our Facebook page for all the new tote bags and fabric giftwrap! Sale ends noon, Friday NZDT so get in quick. Stock may be unlimited but the sale is so make sure to stock on up! Also, we will be back at the Ponsonby Central Carpark Market
this Sunday from 10 - 3 so if you're in the neighbourhood make sure to hop on over and check it out!
- Chai tea smores sound sinfully delicious and like the perfect treat after a long week!
- Love the simplicity of this pencil set from Father Rabbit.
- Printed on real maple wood in their studio in Ohio, these invites are perfect for all those farm weddings!
- Looking for that gift for the person who has everything? Well, I think you found it...
- These 100% cotton scarves are perfect for every outfit in any season.
- Saw these guys at the Gift Fair and just loved their design and smell, plus NZ made - bonus!
Have a fantastic everyone and hope to see some of you on Sunday! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.