Weekly Roundup - 22 March
Is it us or did this week just fly right on by? We are happy to report that we've shipped off a big lot of wholesale orders this week so you can now find us stocked up around New Zealand! We even got a lovely surprise on our walk home tonight and found one of our new stockists had devoted their window display
to our new tote bags. What an amazing surprise - it had us buzzing the whole walk home! Last week we sat down and did an interview for Mums on Top
. There you can read more about how we manage our time, our dreams, and what keeps us going. The last little update from us - is we will not be at the Ponsonby Central Markets until after Easter - we will be heading down to Wanaka and the Sounds for a wee holiday! But you can always buy from us online
, open all day, every day! With it technically being Autumn, it seemed appropriate to do a fun roundup on sweatshirts. There seem to be so many neat jumpers currently available!
- Nicola and the Newfoundlander have a fantastic assortment of animal sweatshirts - but this Boston Terrier won my heart.
Darling hand embroidered onto cashmere, how could you not "ooh and ahh" over this one?
- It may be a little past Valentine's Day but digging these candy hearts!
- Love wearing your Mr's tops? This lovely top has just enough him and her.
- The name says it all: Oh la la!
- Here we have french, stripes, and a pup illustration - winning all around.
- You all know I'm a sucker for anything nautical - the orange accent just hit the mark.
- I've had a crush on this top for over a year - thinking this winter it will finally be mine.
- Great design for a great cause - perfect.
Seen any good tops lately? Would love to see them! 'Till next time. x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.