Weekly Roundup - 12 April
Happy Friday everyone! It's amazing how fast the week flew by and how the summer that seemed to never end is surely disappearing before our eyes. We're slowly but surely getting out of holiday mode and back into work mode! We'll be back at the Ponsonby Central
market this Sunday from 10-3 if you'd like to get your Mother's Day shopping done early or just say hello! Also all our new tote bags, prints and invitation designs are now available through our Etsy store
. We promise to get these up on the Felt store soon! If you're wondering who did our latest product photography - that would be the very talented Natalie Morgan of Natalie Morgan Photography
. Hope everyone has had a lovely week and remember if you ever have any special requests or queries, just email us! x
- Extraordinary hand done lettering by Molly Jacques.
- We may have a slight obsession with everything in the Inkkit store...
- How fun is the Kate Spade Saturday line?
- This hand painted fabric envelope makes the perfect accessory.
- We found out about Gingiber a few months ago and smile every time we see their designs - how could you not?!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.