Weekly Roundup 26 April
This week the weather has certainly changed to an Autumn feel. With the weather cooling down, rain becoming more constant - my urge to start cooking warm, comfort meals has increased immensely. This week I tried for the first time My Food Bag
- a great new company here in Auckland started by nutrionist and 2011 MasterChef winner - Nadia Lim. On Sunday three big bags of food arrived along with four recipes to cook healthy meals during the week. The recipes have proven to be absolutely delicious and quite generous creating leftovers for lunch every time! Not only has this service made it so we no longer have to go grocery shopping - but it's having us eat new meals every night that we know are well balanced and easy to cook. Of course with so much cooking, it makes me want to start upgrading some of my kitchen tools! With that I leave you with this inspirational country kitchen roundup. Have a good weekend everyone!
- The perfect scarf for you to go and look around the farmers market by Cloth & Ink
- Love the handmade look of these bowls.
- Would love to have a set of these baskets around the kitchen and house!
- If there is one thing I'm learning - you can never have enough cutting boards.
- Beautiful French linen will surely spruce up any kitchen.
Kitchen art at its best.
- Love everything about this reclaimed wood storage unit - just perfect.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.