Weekly Roundup 10 May
We hope all you kiwi's have been able to keep dry this week! There is no doubt about it - winter has definitely hit New Zealand this week! As much as I miss summer, I have to admit I'm loving being able to wear my super comfortable Citta robe
, drink hot chocolates and wake up listening to the sound of rain. This week we are excited to report that we have finished designing our 2014 calendars and have a few new products for the new year that we hope you will absolutely love as much as we do! We've also rearranged our shop
- what's your favourite design up there? We also will be taking a wee break from doing the Ponsonby Market on Sunday's to focus more on creating more products! So if you need your Toodles Noodles fill, feel free to contact us directly
, visit one of our lovely local stockists
, or find us online
. This week's roundup houses all our favourite colours - they just create such a relaxing, serene, calming feel - can't get enough!
- I don't think I could ever own enough scarves, ever.
Breakfast in bed anyone?
- Would absolutely love to own a full set of these one day.
- The perfect size, everyday tote, beautifully handmade in Israel.
- For the minimalist who still wants a bit of sparkle.
- These tea towels are sure to brighten up any kitchen.
- The cutest owl soap with matchingly cute packaging - love.
- This print may be meant for a nursery but he'd look very cute in my studio...
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all our amazing mum's out there! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.