Weekly Roundup 17 May
Happy Friday everyone! A big thank you to everyone who has left some lovely feedback in regards to our six year anniversary in New Zealand! Not to mention our a belated Toodles Noodles birthday celebration, so happy to see people using the 15% off 'KIWILOVE' sale currently on at the shop
! It's so amazing to see our wee shop growing so much lately! We are nearly at 12o0 likes on Facebook
, have 2540 admires and over 300 sales on Etsy
, almost 1200 followers on Pinterest
and it just keeps growing everyday! Thank you again so much for all your support and this dream wouldn't be possible without you! Now, I know it's turning winter in New Zealand but that doesn't mean we can't participate in the current, my favourite, trend - Nautical. The amount of striped clothing that exists in my closet is a bit out of control but that's because I have always been a big fan of anything and everything nautical. You might even agree with me after viewing this beautiful Nautical themed roundup! Have a great weekend everyone and hope you have some fun plans!
These pencils are only part of the amazing nautical collection over on Pei-Design.
- New Paddleball set by Sunny Life is a must have beach accessory.
- This scarf made from cashmere, cotton, angora and merino wool blend sounds perfectly warm.
- There is no denying I've always wanted a pair of these amazing boots.
- Thomas Paul has some amazing items, including this pillow.
- Giving a nautical themed gift? Why not wrap it in our nautical wrapping paper!
- Sloane Ranger has a lovely wide range of nautical themed items, including this fun clutch.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.