Weekly Roundup 5 July
Happy Friday everyone! I know I say this most weeks, but this week really flew by! With getting things ready for the trip away, I've just been rushed off my feet the last few days. This week I was lucky and caught up with the talented Natalie of Natalie Morgan Photography
(who did our latest photo shoot) and the super sweet Josie from Wink
. If you haven't heard, my partner and I are going away on a mini romantic holiday to Fiji as of Sunday for 5 nights! This trip has been in the works for the last six months or so and we cannot wait! There most likely isn't any reception on our wee island which is exciting but I'm also not sure how I'll cope without internet or social media for a week! The shop will remain "open" while away but orders placed while away will be posted Monday, 15 July. This weeks roundup includes some beautiful products in my favourite colour pallet. Possibly one of my favourite finds yet! Hope you enjoy and have a fantastic week. Catch you next week!
- Hand crafted spoon rest from Oregon by Pigeon Toe Ceramics.
- Love the packaging of these hand poured candles.
- A girl can never have too many purses.
- Add a bit of flair to that house porch or backyard with this wind chime.
- Want this bedding set!
- This tea towel from Whit and Whistle is called misdirection - love.
- Beautiful handmade jewellery from Puerto Rico.
Hendley & Bennett are the masters behind this awesome apron.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.