Weekly Roundup 2 August
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a good week as we head into the month of August. This week has been a big one for us behind the scenes. We met with some amazing people, had a sample of an exciting new product
arrive, had an stellar Once'it
sale, and started to plan our stand for the NZ Gift Fair
! With so much planning and the to do lists growing, stress levels have gotten a bit high. And when stress rolls around, the comforts come out. This week's round up is influenced by things that represent comfort to me - as you can see, I rely a lot on cooking and wine in times like these! Have a great weekend everyone - I'm personally super excited to attend the Auckland Food Show
on Saturday and eat way too many tasters.
- Linen Striped Paonia Tablecloth from Portugal.
- Beautiful wine packaging designed by Australian company Picturelab.
- Comfort and cheese platters go hand and hand.
- Fun metric ceramic crocks - currently on sale!
- One can never have too many nesting serving bowls.
Roasted beetroot and goat cheese tart - yum!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.