Weekly Roundup 30 August
Happy Friday team! Well the buildup is over and the Spring NZ Gift Fair
has arrived! We will be at booth 5045 Sunday - Tuesday, if you're at the show, please come say hi! We're super excited to be debuting our new summer range along with some of our favourites. If you don't already, follow us on Instagram
, or Twitter
to keep up with the action while we're there. We know we promised you images of more new products but due to the tight timeframe we may not have them up until early next week. Sorry for the delay, but we promise it's worth the wait! This Sunday is Father's Day - so we've put a few things together that we think most dad will enjoy! Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
- Essential skin care is always a safe gift - love this look of Gillette.
- Does you dad need to update his luggage? How about this amazing tote from Coast.
- Have a dad that loves working with his hands? Then a home brew kit might just be on his wish list.
- The Al Brown Go Fish book is a winner.
- Everyman (and woman) can always use more socks!
- Lastly, don't forget sometimes a simple card is just enough.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.