A new year means new beginnings! Over the years I've had a lot of people approach me asking about my Etsy store: how I started it, do I find it hard, do I like selling on Etsy. Well the great people over at Etsy have heard you and are here to help! They have a new program starting at the end of this month to help people wanting to start a new Etsy store or improve existing ones. The program is called #EtsyResolution and it looks amazing. They've teamed up with Clare Bowditch singer, actor and (more importantly, in this case) founder of Big Hearted Business
. Clare will be lending us her business coaching smarts and helping work through the blockers that often hold creative folks back. Along Clare is Jess Van Den, a successful Australian Etsy seller and founder of Create & Thrive
whose tagline is “Learn how to turn your handmade hobby into a successful business from those who already have”. Here’s a quick overview of what #EtsyResolution is all about: January 27
– Telling Your Brand Story January 29
– Find Your Target Market February 2
– Photography: Telling Your Shop’s Visual Story February 5
– Shipping Tips & Tricks February 9
– Search Engine Optimisation: Getting Found Online February 12
– Get to Know (and love!) Your ‘Shop Stats’ February 16
– Marketing 101 (for creative types!) February 19
– Creating Happy Customers (and nailing the art of repeat business) February 25
– Live online Q&A with Clare and Jess To join #EtsyResolution sign up here
before January 25 to secure your spot! This post is not sponsored by Etsy - I am just a strong supporter, fan, enthusiast and am excited to participate in this program to see how it can help improve my online store.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.