Weekly Roundup Dec 7
Happy Friday everyone! What a week, is it just me or did Tuesday feel like Thursday! We've been busy this week getting all the stock ready for this Saturday's Auckland Art and Craft Fair.
We'll be at the Aotea Centre from 11-4 with a table full of your gift wrapping needs and some lovely gifts too! If you're busy this weekend, we have our last market of the season the following Saturday at the MOAD
located in Britomart. Both lineups look amazing full of very talented New Zealand designers! This week, I've decided to put together a wee gift guide for the men in your life. I hope I've found a good mixture for all those men out there in your lives! Have a great weekend everyone and hope to put some faces to names this Saturday! x
- How perfect is this beer caddy for Summer?
- This stunning bag works well for your mans work trips or those romantic weekends away...
- Using natural ingredients, Ursa Major's formulations artfully blend nature's most effective and luxurious ingredients to provide rich textures, robust aromas and unbeatable performance.
- Have a man who's environmental conscious? This bike will do the job!
- And to match the bike rider - a stylish Herschel bag.
- Every stylish man needs a stylish phone cover!
- And lastly how delicious does this wool Lumberjack jacket look - yum!
Have you purchased your gifts yet this season? If so we'd love to hear what you're getting! Ok folks, have a great weekend and chat again next week! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.