Weekly roundup 14 December
Well everyone the countdown is really on for Christmas now! Orders have really been flying through the shop and we have our last market of the year! You can find us this Saturday at Britomart's Moad Christmas Market
open from 10-2:30. Then on Sunday I'm super excited for the Day on the Green concert at the positively beautiful Villa Maria Estate Winery
featuring The Black Seeds and Fly Me Pretties! Do you have some fun weekend plans - we'd love to hear them! Now onto the good stuff - this week's roundup is a gift guide for the cooks in your life!
- Beautiful mini wood bowls by Wind & Willow Home.
- A lovely handmade apron by Beth at Chirp will surely do the trick, located locally here in Auckland.
OneCanoeTwo make the most beautiful and vibrant letter-pressed stationery including these recipe cards.
- For the baker - this colourful cookbook is perfect!
- Have lots of shopping to do - no problem! This notepad will help keep you and your home organised.
- Time to make those baked goods shine with this handcrafted cake stand.
- There's nothing like a tidy kitchen, keep your cooking utensils looking fab.
Sure do hope this roundup help bring some inspiration for those cooks and bakers in your life! See you all next week!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.