Weekly Roundup 15 March
Oh gosh another week's gone by! So crazy to believe we are already three weeks into March - where is this year going?? This week we have been busy filling all the orders from our lovely new shops and getting ready for a big market this Saturday. We're super excited to announce that we'll be at the Ponsonby Market Day
this Saturday starting at 11:00am. We'll have a stall outside the beautiful and full of deliciousness Ponsonby Central
. It's always a great day to walk about the streets of Ponsonby - full of music, great deals, and amazing food. With the Southern Hemisphere experiencing an exceptionally long summer and the Northern Hemisphere going into Spring - we've put together a colourful roundup for you this week!
- What's not to love about Zoe Karssen's navy Love sweatshirt?
- Canary yellow hair on hide leather clutch - now that's the perfect statement maker accessory.
- Digging the illustration on this vinyl.
- The details and flair on this bikini just look positively flattering.
- How fantastic are these pillows from Trina Turk?
TGIF everyone, hope you have a fantastic weekend, and if you're in the area please do check out the market on Saturday! x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.