Weekly Roundup 14 June
Well Friday is here yet again and June is already halfway gone! This week I've unfortunately had the flu and let me tell you, I wish this upon no one. It has zapped all my energy and landed me straight on the couch. On the upside, I've started watching Boston Legal from season 1 and am thoroughly entertained! With spending so much time at home under blankets I have had some big baking cravings. So this week's roundup is inspired by winter afternoons and the comfort they can bring.
- Amazing Lemon Blueberry Muffin recipe from Casey Leigh.
- Beautiful rustic, full kitchen apron handmade in Minnesota.
- Simply stunning Fantail tea towel available at Father Rabbit, designed by Bayley Collins from Birdinabunnysuit.
- The new Petite Kitchen Recipe Journal - want.
Oversized mugs are the best in winter - perfect for hot coco, soup and massive amounts of coffee.
- Giving away some baking treats to some lucky friends? Get some fun packaging from Little Ink to make them extra special.
Just as a reminder our upcoming markets are: - Tamaki Drive Mid Winter Christmas Evening Market
- 21 June at 6pm - Auckland Art & Craft Market
- 29 June from 11am - 3pm Have a great weekend everyone!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.