Weekly Roundup - 26 July
Hello Friday, so we meet again. This week we've kicked it up a gear with the realisation that the NZ Gift Fair
is only a little over a month away! What does that mean? It means new designs and new products including 2014 calendars and Christmas designs! It's back to early starts and late nights but it's all worth it as we have some super exciting new stuff headed your way. You may have also noticed that there was a large amount of new designs added to the store this week
! With the royal baby being born this week's roundup was inspired by the lucky little fella. Have a fantastic weekend everyone. I know I'm looking forward to some more sleep, a brunch date with my Mr, and hopefully going and having a nosey at Kraft Bomb
- Beautiful nursery art handmade by the talented Amber from Red Tile Studio.
- Lovely, peaceful bedding available at The Land of Nod.
- If I had a baby they'd be wearing this Halloween outfit at least a few times a year!
- Bunny ear beanie for the win.
- Handcrafted pyjamas available at Father Rabbit.
- NZ focused onesie at Nature Baby - cute!
- Adorable handmade wooden push toy from Lithuania.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.